Thursday, March 11, 2010

Who's the Expert?

By Mike Monahan, Executive Director and CEO of Life Success Seminars

If you watch the news, I'm sure you've seen the so-called experts who predict the future. In fact, there are experts for every problem that we face, from the economy to world hunger to global warming.

We often want to call in the experts when making important decisions. The question each of us needs to answer is: "When am I the expert?"

Do you trust your ability to make good decisions so you can be the expert in your own life? Practice trusting your decisions and you may be the expert on the morning news one day!

1 comment:

  1. Great Post Mike,

    A technique I use to share my "Expert Opinion" is to ask myself "What do I know?" I try to be open to the obvious since I have learned what is obvious to me may not be obvious to others. This is where we find our expertise.

    In fact I have dedicated an entire blog to this concept of sharing my "Inner Expert" www.ExpertInTheRough.com.

    Thanks for starting your Expert journey and sharing your ideas in blog format.

    Brian Monahan
    ExpertInTheRough.com

    ReplyDelete