Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Does That Come with Benefits?

By Mike Monahan, Executive Director and CEO of Life Success Seminars

When we think of our dreams, we often think about all the benefits we will gain once we have accomplished our goal: "When I am rich and successful, I can take more vacations and buy the things that I want." "When I find that special someone, I will be in love and have fun all the time."

People often fall short on their dreams because they didn't factor in the "I-didn't-sign-up-for-this" part.

We all would like to have the benefits of success without the hard work that goes with a dream. Even the lottery winners don't have it made!

As you write down your dreams, make sure you have a column for what you will have to sacrifice to have what you want. Then be sure to celebrate each step you take toward your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment