Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Voice

By Mike Monahan, Executive Director and CEO of Life Success Seminars

It only takes one voice to change a life--your life--and the one voice is your own. We often can lose our voice for various reasons. The reasons frequently don't matter, but what really matters is that we find our voice again.

Finding your voice can be tricky. That being said, once you find it, things get even trickier.

Finding your voice usually comes out in the form of blame and anger. Truly finding your voice is like finding your power.

In your relationships, would you rather have power or resolution? The path to resolution is very different than the path to power.

1 comment:

  1. I have found now that I am finding my voice life seems so much easier. There is confidence that comes with standing up for yourself. The questioning that has accompanied my life is not there as much now that I am trusting myself. This goes right along with "Who's the Expert". We have to realize that we are AWESOME and that we matter.

    ReplyDelete