Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Responsibility To, Responsibility For

By Mike Monahan, CEO and executive director of Life Success Seminars Inc.



Mike Monahan
In my ebook, OccupyYour Future, I discuss the responsibility formula covered in Life Success Seminars's Basic seminar: I am responsible for myself, for how I think, feel and act. I am responsible to others, to love, encourage and support. I am not responsible for others!

This formula is a simple idea that would change the world if everyone would adhere to it!

I am responsible for myself, for how I think, feel and act. This alone would change everything because if everyone owned their own behavior, there's no need to blame others.

I am responsible to others, to love, encourage and support. This is the added bonus: We all would be a resource to others.

Responsibility to, responsibility for. Now you know the secret to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment