Thursday, May 17, 2012

Do You Open the Door?


By Mike Monahan, CEO and executive director of Life Success Seminars Inc.

Mike Monahan
Growing up, I learned that it was polite to open doors for others. The right thing to do is to hold the door for someone to enter.

It's one thing to be polite, and it's another to have the door opened for you. Over the years, I've had many door-openers in my life. Door-openers are the people who step up and give you an opportunity you never would have on your own.

I'm often afraid to make a decision, and I look for someone I trust to open the door for me. They might even need to drag me through it!

I trusted my wife, Nancy, more than I trusted myself in June 1987, so I went to Life Success's Basic seminar. Nancy definitely has been one of my many door-openers.

With a little courage, you could open the door for someone in your life. Who is waiting on you like I was waiting on Nancy? Don't let them stand outside the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment