Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Creativity

By Mike Monahan, CEO and executive director of Life Success Seminars, Inc.

Create: To bring into being from nothing.

Have you ever wondered at what age you no longer have a thought that hasn't been influenced by something or someone? Did you ever have an original thought? Does it matter?

I think I come up with some really different ideas, but I'm not sure if they're mine or a version of something I've heard or seen. As I get older, it's almost impossible to sort out the details of my thought process.

What I've learned over the years is that putting a thought out there is what's most important. If it's a good idea, who cares who came up with it? Sharing good ideas with others is what life is all about. After all, it takes a lot of creativity to repackage a good story and make it a great story!

No comments:

Post a Comment