Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Excuses or Choices?

By Mike Monahan, CEO and executive director of Life Success Seminars Inc.

I'm jealous of people who are going through Life Success's Basic seminar for the first time. Most of us carry so much drama. We believe it's true. We all have a story that we use so we don't have to risk in life.

And why is the first time in Basic so exciting? You have an opportunity to put down the drama and move on.

When I went to Basic, I had what I thought were really good reasons. But this is what they really were: excuses. After I finished Basic, I tried to convince myself that my excuses were what kept me from moving forward.

I eventually realized that my excuses didn't make me do or not do anything. Everything in life is a choice. You can do it or not do it, regardless of your excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment