Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Breaking News

By Mike Monahan, CEO and executive director of Life Success Seminars Inc.

Your legacy is about the actions you take today and how that affects the future. Your legacy is how you express your individual greatness.

Your legacy is everything you leave behind, good and bad. If I had died in my late 30s, my legacy with my five children wouldn't have been the one I wanted. I've changed--and so has my legacy. Today, I'm proud to claim both my role as a father and my legacy for the future.

Is it time to look at what you're doing and how you show up in life? Would you want to be filmed and be the "breaking story" on the evening news? If your answer is "No," you probably won't like your legacy!

Now is always the perfect time to edit your legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment