Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Relax, Relax, Relax

By Mike Monahan, CEO and executive director of Life Success Seminars Inc.

You've probably heard the saying, "The third time is the charm." I'm not sure where the saying came from, but I went ahead and made up what it means to me!

In my life, success hasn't always happened on the third attempt. But I do usually reach my goals with repetition.

Relaxing is no different than any other goal in life. With practice, you eventually find the way that works best for you.

When we first attempt to do something new, it often feels like an effort and might be frustrating. Learning to center and relax may be a struggle when you first start but, with practice, you will improve.

In other words, just relax as you learn to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment