Monday, October 4, 2010

Who's Leading?

By Mike Monahan, CEO and executive director of Life Success Seminars Inc.

I don't know about you, but I have a lot of questions about leadership. And the more I learn about leadership, the more questions I have! I am surrounded by some unbelievable leaders, and they all seem to have one thing in common.

Every leader I meet is looking for some other leader to teach them something new. The really smart leaders are surrounded by a good circle of influence or circle of leaders.

Nothing will wear out a leader more than trying to stay in the lead everywhere, all the time. In order to become better leaders, great leaders learn to follow. They have a terrific circle of influence.

So who's leading? Everyone is in some way--and that includes the wrong way! Make good leadership your influence and you will live an amazing legacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment